Adsense

Sunday, May 31, 2020

THE AGE - A Mindset - 31st May, 2020.



A lot of us give in when we get to 50,55,60 years of age or what ever age it is, we think :
 "I am too old to start".

It just fires me up when I hear people put limitations on themselves because of a NUMBER. Again, I think the biggest issue is not just putting limits on yourself, but accepting these limits, accepting that.. "that's the norm". It doesn't have to be.

Myself now nearing 58 years of age & chronologically I am over the hill , God willing, taking 85 years, but its not what that's about, chronologically age means nothing. If you want to continue to be.. be young then you should better preserve your physicality : BODY + MIND + ENERGY, better start preserving it now.

I don't care if you are 20 , 30 or even 15 years old reading this right now . because guess what ?

I am sure , there were things that you used to do when you were 6, 8 & 10 years that you can not do now.

It does already happen in your teens & it gets worse through your 20s & gets worse through your 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s,  every age & day that you get older it all gets worse & you end up being a sycophant. Unless you continue to use few techniques.

My upcoming  blogs will be all about pushing you to the limit in all realms of physicality & mentality. Its not just about strength, but also about coordination , about conditioning, its about balance , its about mental ruggedness & toughness. It just takes few months of very simple physical & mental conditioning with no extra cost,  to reach a stage where you get yourself rejuvenated & enjoy your most exciting part of your life .

Most part of my blogs will be based on my personal experiences & that of my late father - my idol . Below are few pics of my late Father who transformed himself after 55 years of age & continued regular exercise till the age of 83 along with Yoga & meditation,  leading a very active and joyful life till 86 years of age when he left this planet very peacefully.


Add caption
 

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its Papa's pic doing exercise. So you are truly becoming Papa's son. Great going. Keep inspiring all and perspiring all.

      Delete
    2. Thanx for your motivating words.
      Rgds

      Delete
  2. That is a truly inspiring piece,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring photos of your father and good motivation in your blog.Keep writing, keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaku's pictures at this age are really inspiring, remembering those unforgettable memories of DLW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting and inspiring 👌😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot Dibyendu . Keep reading my blogs , will find them very useful.
      Rgds

      Delete
  6. Taking inspiration from people is what keeps us going in these times. - rup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very True . Thnx for your view. Pl do follow my page.
    Rgds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievable sir..������ Continue it...

    ReplyDelete